REGISTER ONLINE TODAY! Click here to register.
Be sure to book your hotel accommodations early!
Meeting Registration Information
- NMC Member early registration fee: $350
- Non-member early registration fee: $515
- NMC Student member early registration fee: $105
- Student non-member early registration fee: $130
- Note: The non-member fees automatically signs up the attendee as a new NMC member for one year. This only applies to attendees who are not currently NMC members.
The meeting registration fees for current members does NOT include membership dues for the coming year. Membership renewals for current NMC members will be sent after the meeting.
- The early registration fee deadline is January 6 (the fee increases $35 thereafter).
- The final date to PRE-register is January 19. It will not be possible to PRE-register after that date; however registrations will accepted at the meeting.
- Full refunds for cancellations made by January 19. After January 19, a $25 administrative fee will be assessed on all cancellations. No refunds after January 27. Requests must be in writing (fax, mail, email or via the registration website).
Short Course Registration Information
- In order to participate in the short courses, you must also register for the general session.
- Short courses have an additional registration fee and have limited enrollment.
- Registration deadline is January 19 for the short courses.
- Early registration for the short courses is recommended (may fill up before the deadline).
- After January 19, there will be on-site registration ONLY if there are still seats available in the short course.
- Full refunds for cancellations made by January 19. No refunds after January 27. Requests must be in writing (fax or email). If you register online, you can go to your record and cancel the registration yourself.
An email message will be sent to confirm your online registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact the NMC office. However be sure to check your spam or junk mail folder first.
Email confirmations will also be sent to mail/fax registrations if you provide your email address. If you do not provide an email address, you will NOT receive a confirmation.
Confirmations (paper copies) are NOT mailed (email only!).
If you have problems submitting the online registration form or if you have any questions, please contact the NMC office.
Frequently Asked Questions About Registration
Is there a difference in registration fee between NMC members and non-members?
Yes, the non-member registration fee is $165 more than the NMC member registration (this is the cost of an NMC membership). Non-members are automatically signed up as an NMC member for the upcoming year. (Student registration for non-members is $25 more than the NMC student member registration, and also enrolls the registrant as a NMC student member for the upcoming year. This only applies to full-time students.)
How do I know if I am an active NMC member and I am up-to-date on my dues?
If you receive regular communications directly from the NMC office (such as Udder Topics, NMC’s bi-monthly newsletter), then you are considered an active member. You also have a personal username & password. Contact Membership Director, Kyle Wieskus, for more information.
Does the MEMBER-registration fee include dues payment for the upcoming year?
No. Membership renewal forms will be sent out under separate cover. You may also select the option on your online registration form.
If I am currently a member, may I include my membership dues for next year with the meeting registration form?
Yes. If mailing in your registration, please indicate additional funds of $165 are for your membership renewal. If registering online, please select the 2017 membership renewal and it will be added at checkout.
May I pay with a check if I register online?
What are the deadlines for registration?
To receive the early registration discount, your registration must be completed by January 6 ($35 is added to the registration fee after January 6). All registration forms must be received at the NMC office no later than January 19. After that date you must register on-site at the meeting.
What is the refund policy for meeting registration?
Full refunds are provided for cancellations made by January 19. After January 21, a $25 administrative fee will be assessed on all cancellations. No refunds after January 27. All requests for refunds must be made in writing (email, mail, fax) or completed online.
What credit cards are accepted?
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Do you send out confirmations for registration?
Confirmations are emailed to individuals who provide an email address. Confirmations are not mailed via the postal service. If you do not provide an email address, you will not receive a confirmation.
Are Continuing Education Credits available?
The NMC meeting has been approved for CEU credits through the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS) www.arpas.org.
We will also provide a form letter for veterinarians interested in obtaining continuing education credits confirming attendance at the meeting and total number of hours. This year’s conference includes about 8 hours of oral presentations.
There are also optional workshops and short courses, with a maximum of 19 course hours available.
Questions on the Hands-On Training Workshops and Short Courses
May I take more than one class?
Yes. Please make sure they don’t overlap, although the registration system won’t allow that.
If a course is full, may I be put on a waiting list?
Yes, to be put on a waiting list contact Kristy Mach in the NMC office.
What is the registration deadline for the short courses?
January 19, however it is advisable to register early.
How do I know if a short course still has space available?
Enrollment status for each course is updated on a regular basis. Check the meeting updates and announcements section or contact the NMC office to find out if a course has filled up.
Are short course registrations accepted after the deadline?
On-site registration for short courses will be accepted ONLY if there is space available. Check the meeting updates and announcements section or contact the NMC office to find out if a course has filled up.
Do you send out confirmation of short course registration?
Yes, for those who provide an email address.
What is the refund policy for short courses?
Full refunds are provided for cancellations made by January 19. After January 19 a $25 administrative fee will be assessed on all cancellations. No refunds after January 27. All requests for refunds must be made in writing or via the online registration site.