Silent Auction & Reception
A silent auction headlines Thursday evening, February 1, along with an informal “meet and greet.” Auction proceeds fund NMC professional development efforts, including the NMC Scholars program. With a minimum of $50 cash, NMC staff will create an auction item on your behalf.
Donate an item or cash (minimum $50) for NMC staff to create an auction item on your behalf. Fill out this form, and return to Kyle Wieskus, firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUICK LINK: Donation Form
Here is a list of donated items:
- Canadian Maple Syrup, donated by Dave Kelton
- Cornish Mead and goodies, donated by Elizabeth Berry
- 20×20″ Steel Cow canvas, donated by Keith Engel
- Original artwork, donated by Gardner & Gardner Communications
- Signed novel, donated by Ron Erskine
- Hoard’s Gift Package, donated by Wendy Clark, Hoard’s Dairymen
- Steel Cow painting, donated by Linda Tikofsky
- Original artwork (pictured right), donated by Mario Lopez
- 3 nights at a cabin at Wildwood Lodge near Santa Fe, New Mexico, donated by Al Harper (www.vrbo.com/238504)
- Spotted Cow beer and Tippy Cow beverage, donated by JoDee Sattler
- Italian cheese, donated by Paolo Moroni
- Italian wine, donated by Valerio Bronzo
- Cheese board and gift certificate for cheese from the MMPA-owned Heritage Ridge Creamery, donated by Steve Lehman
- United Dairymen of Arizona, Sandra Godden, Kevin Anderson and Sarne De Vliegher also donated items for the auction.